West Chester is situated in the Tuscarawas County in Ohio. It is an unincorporated community i.e. it is not managed by its local municipal corporation; instead it is administered as part of a larger county. West Chester was incorporated in the year 1814 and was also known as ‘Cadwallader’ during that time. Read on to know about some of the must visit places in West Chester, Ohio.
- Room Escape Games – A thrilling way to spend the day with your friends and loved ones and enjoy the adrenaline rush. There are different types of games on offer; Escape the Room Challenge, Breakout Games, and Room Escape Adventures.
- Escape the Room Challenge – Located at 7391, Squire Ct, it is a great place to hang out with a group of friends, co-workers, couples, etc. You are locked in a room with friends and even strangers and you are given an hour to figure out how to get out of the room. It’s important to communicate and think to solve the clues together. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Break out Games- Located at 6066, W Chester Rd is an interesting place where you and your friends team up to unlock mysteries and solve puzzles in different rooms that follow a story line within 60 minutes. A great team building activity indeed.
- Room Escape Adventures- Located at 4814, Peter Place is The WEB Extreme Entertainment center which offers amazing room escape adventure. You and your team have to find out a way to cure and save Dr. Oxy who has become a zombie. However, the challenge is to escape the traps which he has setup for you. It is an amazing theatrical experience and will surely give you an adrenaline rush.
- National Voice of America Museum of Broadcasting – It is a must visit place in West Chester to experience a piece of history. The museum has a lot of old radio equipment on display. There are tour guides who can take you through the pages of history and interesting facts about radio.
- West Chester Antique Center – It is one of the largest shopping malls for antiques. With 50 display towers, 300 locked showcases, and 250 booths, it a perfect place for antique lovers. They have an interesting collection of antiques and artifacts. The place also has a small lounge with comfortable couches and a TV in case you wish to take a break in between. Even if you are not an antique lover, you should visit this place in West Chester for an experience and who knows something might interest you and catch your attention.
- AMC Theater – It is a massive complex which houses around 16 theaters. The theaters are upscale with comfortable reclining seats which gives an experience of watching a movie in your living room. The sound system is the best in class and the service is amazing. The AMC Theater is very popular amongst locals because of its unique set up. So, if you are visiting West Chester for work or leisure, just take out some time and visit this place.
- Jump & Jack’s – A good place to visit in West Chester with kids. The play area for kids is well-maintained and the employees make sure that all kids are properly looked after. The entry for adults is free and you pay only for kids above 3 years of age. While the children are having fun, you can buy food and beverages and spend some quality time there.
- Game & Entertainment Centers – The game centers in West Chester are a must visit.
- EnterTRAINment Junction – It is the world’s largest indoor train themed park, unlike any indoor family entertainment center. You can discover some interesting facts at the railroading museum, engineer your own locomotive around a track, and take a joy ride on a narrow gauge train. There is a kids play area and much more at this indoor park. It’s 80,000 square feet of unmatched family fun.
- Eagle Tee Golf Center- It is an amazing place for spending time during weekends. The mini golf course is very well-maintained with lots of trees and water bodies.
- Main Event Entertainment – A perfect spot to spend a day. You can go there and grab some good food, do bowling, play video games and more. Overall, a great place to visit in West Chester with family and friends.
With so many must visit places in West Chester, we are sure that you are going to have a great time in Ohio.