Mason, a metropolitan city in Ohio is the 14th largest urban settlement in the nation. This bustling city is just 22 miles from downtown Cincinnati. Mason boasts of the largest tennis stadium and is also famous for the King Island amusement park. This lively city is home to some of the best restaurants in Ohio. Whether you are looking for fine dining options or budget eat outs, you can find them all. Here, we have compiled some of the best places to dine out in Mason.
- Two Cities Pizza Co. – This restaurant in downtown Mason is very popular and always runs to full capacity. The atmosphere is electrifying and you can have some great time with your loved ones. They have a well-stocked bar, a spacious dining area, and an outdoor patio to cater to the varied tastes. Their unique décor reminiscent of the subways of New York. They specialize in both New York and Chicago Pizza and the salad portions are huge and delicious. They have a lot of vegetarian options as well to choose from. Excellent food, awesome ambiance and personalized service in spite of huge crowd put this place on this coveted list.
- Phoenician Taverna– If you want to enjoy excellent Mediterranean food, then this is one of the best places to dine out in Mason. The atmosphere is upscale and the service is amazing. The garlic dip served with fries will leave you asking for more. From appetizers to the main course, the food is just awesome and they have a good collection for vegans as well. It is a great place to spend the evening with your family.
- Firebirds Wood Fried Grill –This restaurant specializes in classic American cuisine. You can relish authentic wood-fired steaks, a variety of seafood along with a great collection of wines and specialty cocktails. The chilled salad plates and refreshing frozen martini glasses will enhance your experience at this restaurant. The place has a very polished ambiance with stone entryways and exclusive art work. Most of their offerings are infused with bold flavors, and dishes such as wood grilled salmon and Chile rubbed Delmonico are a must try.
- Old Bag of Nails Mason – Excellent food, great craft beer, good atmosphere and friendly staff make this place an ideal dine out option in Mason. Their fish n chips are the best in the town and even the portion size is good. They have a comfortable setup and each table has a TV. The bar usually remains crowded over the weekend. Overall, a nice place to enjoy good American food.
- The Wildflower Café– It is a family owned café and is located in a converted old residential property. The café is run by family members only. The dishes are made with fresh seasonal ingredients, hence their menu keeps changing. They also serve some micro brewed beers and a wide variety of hand crafted wines. The owners believe in serving quality food and most of the cooking is done by family and friends. So, if you are looking for some fresh, homemade food in Mason, then this café is an ideal dine out option in Mason.
- Pitrelli’s Italian Restaurante – This impressive family-run restaurant serves delicious and authentic Italian food. The entrees and appetizers capture the flavors from different regions of Italy. The sauces are freshly made and the quality of food is excellent. You can also enjoy a drink at their lounge. Great ambiance and quality service make this an ideal place for family dinner in Mason.
- The Rusty Bucket– A casual American restaurant where you can go with a group of friends and have some great time and good food. The menu consists of typical American fare and cocktails are made by highly-skilled bartenders. The Asian Tuna wrap which is served with ponzu sauce and cucumber tomato salad are sure to delight your taste buds. You can round off your meal with some delicious desserts on the menu.
These are only a few of the best restaurants to dine out in Mason. Mason City has a lot more to offer for your sweet and savory indulgences.